Crockpot Taco Filling
Slow cooker beef taco filling
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 Taco seasoning ** -OR 1 packet store-bought seasoning plus 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 cup salsa -any type
- Crumble ground beef into crockpot.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over top of beef.
- Pour salsa over top of all. *I use a spatula to spread the salsa evenly, making sure there are no dry areas.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (or on high for 3 hours).
- When meat is done, drain any liquid from the crock pot and break up any chunks.