Lemon Pound Cake
Duncan Hines’ Lemon Pound Cake
Box mix, but still a really good cake!!
- 1 box DH Moist Deluxe Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 box Instant lemon pudding and pie mix 3.4 ounce
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Grease and flour 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. 2 full minutes is important!
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until cake starts pulling away from edge of pan. (or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean)
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes.
- Invert onto cake plate, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drizzle glaze over cake. Slice and serve.
This heavenly version was contributed by Mr. Ronnie Beltz.