Instead of store-bought, pre-packaged mixes
- measuring spoons
- small bowl
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp beef bullion granules
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Use with up to 1 pound ground meat for excellent tacos!
- Fry meat - drain - stir seasoning into 1/2 cup to 1 cup water and heat while stirring.
- Add drained meat into sauce and simmer until thickened to desired consistency.
I tweeked the recipe I found on allrecipes